The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Conover, NC 28613 US
Posted: 02/20/2023 2023-02-20 2023-04-21 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: ML10608210
Are you looking for a company that thrives across various high growth industries and is innovative? Do you have high integrity and has strong teamwork? The Maintenance Technician maintains and troubleshoots equipment and machinery to minimize downtime.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for equipment safety.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and resolve all equipment aspects of plant machinery.
- Assembly, disassembly, converting, and upgrading equipment as required.
- Document all maintenance activities and champions preventative maintenance programs.
- Take proactive measures to improve equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Education: High School Diploma or credentialed equivalent in English & Mathematics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on quality.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; ability to understand detailed written and/or oral instructions including basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to complete assignments with limited supervision.
- Mechanical experience. Electrical preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
What's In It For You:
- Weekly Pay
- PPE Provided
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
Please call our Conover Branch Office at 828-413-8008 for more information. Apply today!