Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Maintenance Technician with an environmentally responsible leader in custom injection mold products in Lake City, PA.
As a Maintenance Tech, you will be responsible for safety, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, inspections, and preventive measures. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Pay rate of $17 per hour
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm – enjoy your weekends off!
- On-site position located in the Lake City, PA area
- Weekly pay periods and direct deposit offered
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Maintenance Technician, you will safely troubleshoot, upgrade, install, & repair mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on extrusion/pelletizing lines, grind/shred and auxiliary equipment. You'll dismantle machinery and equipment to diagnose and repair and fabricate parts to maintain or improve equipment function.
What You Need:
- Two or more years of related experience, preferably in plastic processing manufacturing
- Experience in electrical distribution (24-480V)
- Familiar with PLC operation, mechanically inclined and can troubleshoot
- Good mechanical skills, including welding
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electric, and hydraulic systems on plastic equipment
- A positive attitude working in a team environment
- The ability to successfully complete tasks with minimal supervision
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at (814) 774-3842.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.