Erie, PA 16505 US
Do you like to work with your hands? Are you a great problem solver? If so, apply now for an immediate opening as a Maintenance Technician.
What You Will Do:
- Oil and grease all machines and equipment
- Change machine air filters
- Maintain coolant systems
- Clean shop offices and restrooms
- One year of technical instruction and related experience
- Electrical and Mechanical experience. Plumbing and Welding experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and department specific software
- Participate in problem solving activities
- Reporting workplace safety hazards
- $17-19/hr depending on experience
- Weekly pay
- 1st shift.
- Life insurance policy at no cost upon hire
- 401K with company match upon hire
- 11 paid holidays upon hire
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work as a Maintenance Technician and apply now!