Do you have a background in Manufacturing Maintenance? If so, apply now for an immediate opening as a Maintenance Technician. As a Maintenance Tech in the Machining Division, you will work with our globally recognized partner in Fairview, Pennsylvania, which is a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies and is recognized as a leader in aluminum
and zinc die casting.
Maintenance Technician Will Do:
- Responsible for all building and grounds maintenance, including inside and outside of company facilities
- Maintain designated areas of the plant, such as offices, restrooms, compressors, heating, piping, electrical lighting
- and power, water, air, building exterior and interior, vehicles, sewage plant, garbage disposal and grounds
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and various daily, weekly, and OSHA, EPA, and DER monthly checks
Maintenance Technician Will Need:
- Must possess most of the following skills: Electrical, mechanical, pipefitting, painting, welding, layout and fabrication, vehicle repair, plumbing, material moving, carpentry, machine moving, and janitorial
- One year related technical instruction or three years related experience and/or training
- Extensive computer use knowledge including Microsoft Office
What’s In It For You:
- $16-18/hr, DOE
- Weekly pay
- 1st Shift
As an employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. If you would like additional information, call us at (814) 774-3842.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.