Pay of $25-$35 / hr based on experience
On-site position located in the Fremont, NE area
2nd shift Monday-Friday 2 pm-10:30 pm or 3rd shift Sunday 8pm-6:30 am Monday-Thursday 10pm-6:30 am
Play a critical role in partnering with a world-leading food manufacturing company committed to providing support to local farmers and the best quality to its customers in Fremont, NE.
As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for the maintenance and installation of manufacturing solutions for a high-volume poultry production facility including, preventive maintenance and training other technicians. Apply today to be considered for this direct hire position that will include competitive pay and benefits.
What Matters Most as a Maintenance Technician:
- Direct Hire
- Additional shift differentials
- On-site position located in the Fremont, NE area
- 2nd shift Monday-Friday 2 pm-10:30 pm or 3rd shift Sunday 8 pm-6:30 am Monday-Thursday 10 pm-6:30 am
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, health, and vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Your New Role as a Maintenance Technician:
- Monitor production areas to ensure proper functioning of assigned equipment.
- Review work orders to ensure accuracy and maintain documentation of work performed.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Assist with installation of new equipment or modify existing equipment as required.
- Provide training to peers as requested or needed by the maintenance tech lead.
- Make suggestions for correctible measures when downtime results from mechanical or technical defects.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and give feedback to the supervisor, including cost reduction, quality improvement and yield control.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Perform backup duties to other staff as needed.
What You Need as a Maintenance Technician:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience in the field of maintenance.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.