The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Fremont, NE 68025 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-29 Industry: Construction Job Number: JW1983551116
The Reserves Network has partnered with a Fremont area food manufacturer to hire 3rd, and Weekend Shift Maintenance Technicians. This is a Direct Hire opportunity meaning you go directly to work for the client from day one! This Maintenance Technicians provides technical support, troubleshooting, and repair of facility equipment. Maintains assigned equipment, provides training to peers as needed.
Maintenance Tech Shifts:
3rd Shift- Sunday 8pm-6:30am, Mon-Thursday 10pm-6:30am
Weekend Shift- 6am-230pm Mon & Fri, 6am-6:30pm Sat & Sun
Maintenance Tech Pay:
$20.50 to 32.50
Essential job functions:
- Monitor production areas to ensure proper functioning of assigned equipment.
- Review work orders to ensure accuracy and maintain documentation of work performed.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Assist with installation of new equipment or modify existing equipment as required.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math, including addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and calculating percentages.
- Skill in using power tools.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and solve mechanical problems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.