The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77041 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-08 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: CM446967523
Houston, TX 77041
Day shift 6:00am-2:30pm with mandatory overtime
$25-$27 hourly (Depends on experience)
A global oil supply company in the NW Houston area is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team. This candidate will perform general maintenance duties, repair, and troubleshooting using drawings, schematics, and interpretation/knowledge of applicable codes and safety regulations.
What You Will Do:
- Reading blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Run and distribute power throughout the facility.
- Assembling and preparing electrical components.
- Installation and testing of electrical equipment.
- Mechanical repair.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Understanding of different wrenches.
- Can read and understand gauges.
- Can read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
What’s In It For You:
- Work with one of the worlds most advanced drilling solutions provider who recognizes their employees are their greatest assets and the driving force behind their success.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org