Omaha, NE 68122 US
Are you dependable, hardworking, and love to fix things? If so, then this is the job for you!
An apartment complex in the Omaha, NE area is looking for a Maintenance Technician. In this position you will be responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the site(s). Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance programs including exterior property appearance, timely work order service, quality make-ready program, and cost-effective inventory control of the property.
Maintenance Technician Schedule: 8AM – 5PM, Monday- Friday
Maintenance Technician Pay: $18-$20hr based on experience
***Must have own basic tools or be willing to obtain the required hand tools for this position***
Maintenance Technician Essential Functions:
• Diagnose and perform major, minor and routine maintenance in a timely manner
• Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance program
• Work on interior and exterior property appearance and quality make-ready program
• Collect vendor bids and create cost-effective inventory control of the property
• Ensure residents receive excellent customer service and that the physical needs of the property are addressed
• Work closely with Community Business Manager to ensure the needs of the property are being met.
• Oversee and complete tasks related to preventative maintenance program
• Perform effective emergency maintenance and snow removal (after-hours) as required
• Coordinate preparations for city, state and government inspections
The following attributes are desirable for Maintenance Technician job success:
• Power Tools: Grinder, sander, drill, saws, etc.
• General maintenance experience
• Knowledge of appliance repair
• Light carpentry, plumbing and electrical knowledge
• Knowledge of safety procedures and safety conscious
• Steady and dependable
• Ability to work with pressure of deadlines
• Ability to have a flex work schedule to accommodate after hours and weekend emergencies
• Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather is necessary
Employee is frequently exposed to wet and humid conditions as well as cold temperatures with snow and icy conditions. The employee should be able to withstand changing conditions.
Interested? Have questions??
• Call Kevin at 402-895-4422
• Click the link below to apply today!