The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Omaha, NE 68124 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-01 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: KB49747252
The Reserves Network has partnered with an Omaha property management company and we are looking for a dependable and hardworking maintenance technicians. The schedule for this position is Monday – Friday; 8am – 4:30pm with occasional overtime required. Starting pay for this company is $18 per hour and may increase with apartment maintenance experience.
Responsibilities of the apartment maintenance technician:
- Diagnose and perform major, minor, and routine maintenance in a timely manner
- Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance program
- Work on interior and exterior property appearance and quality make-ready program
- Collect vendor bids and create cost-effective inventory control of the property
- Ensure residents receive excellent customer service and that the physical needs of the property are addressed
- Oversee and complete tasks related to preventative maintenance program
- Perform effective emergency maintenance and snow removal (after-hours) as required
- Coordinate preparations for city, state and government inspections
Requirements of the apartment maintenance technician include:
- Must have own basic tools or be willing to obtain the required hand tools for this position
- General maintenance experience and knowledge of appliance repair, light carpentry, plumbing and electrical
- Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather is necessary
Benefits of the apartment maintenance technician include:
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you are a dependable, hardworking maintenance technician with the required experience and tools, please submit your application for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.