Play a critical role in lasting influence on residents, visitors, and prospects when you become a maintenance technician for client who are customer service driven in Opelika, AL.
As a maintenance technician, you will receive work orders and fulfill specific task within an indicated timeframe. While assisting with basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and landscape needs. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $17-18/hour based on experience
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm CST with some weekend and on call times
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- While working with TRN you will receive weekly pay
Your New Role:
As a maintenance technician, you will have a big impact on the tenants and future tenants. You’ll assist in installation and maintenance of HVAC equipment, immediately report all maintenance work related incidents to management in accordance with company policy, assist in basic repairs such as carpentry, landscape, electrical and plumbing.
What you Need:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have own transportation with valid driver's license
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in building maintenance with tenants, demonstrated skill as a handyman
- Must have own hand and power tools
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 334-705-7041.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.