Painesville, OH 44077 US
A growing Painesville, OH manufacturer is seeking a new permanent addition to their Maintenance department on the 2nd shift. Our client is a leading supplier of automotive and industrial products including tube and hose assemblies, sealant products, hydraulic hose assemblies, conveyor belts, marine hoses, marine fenders, and more. This means career opportunities where you can grow and flourish. Enjoy a great work environment and long-term growth potential.
- Complete preventative maintenance schedules
- Correct, repair, maintain, replace, install and troubleshoot all mechanical and electrical systems
- Perform facility maintenance (snow removal, general facility needs as required)
- Work with production supervisors to increase understanding of equipment operation and prevent equipment downtime
- Mechanical and light electrical abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex technical problems
- Minimum 2 years of factory maintenance experience (or related experience)
- 2-year technical degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Pay based on experience
- Great team environment and potential for permanent hire!
- The Reserves Network pays WEEKLY
- Multiple Healthcare Plans, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, Life, 401K
- Referral Bonuses
- Enjoy working the 2nd shift 4:00 pm – 2:30 am
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.