Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Maintenance Technician with a leader in the tool and die and metal stamping company in Sussex, WI.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will maintain a variety of production equipment. Machines include CNC, milling, grinding, drilling, punch presses, CO/Fiber optic lasers, and other production related machines. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
• Competitive pay of/ranging $22.00 - $24.00 an hour (negotiable)
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Sussex area
• 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM; and optional Saturday mornings 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM
• Paid holidays after 30 days
Your New Role:
As a Maintenance Technician, you will perform all tasks including preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and programming (if needed), while observing all health and safety guidelines. A Maintenance Technician is a professional with a practical mind and attention to details, able to work alone or with others.
What You Need:
• 5+ years of proven maintenance experience
• Ability to lift 50 – 75 lbs
• Valid drivers license
• Strong electrical skills (12V, 24V, 110v, 220v, 480v)
• Knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical press systems
• Knowledge of fiber optic and C02 laser machines
• CMMS and Welding experience
• Ability to work at heights of up to 40 ft
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.