The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Valley City, OH 44280 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-21 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: KG69127033
General Maintenance Technician
Work for one of the most admired companies in the world recognized and awarded for their quality products and positive work environment. Our client company cares about their employees, creating a diverse workforce with safety a number one priority.
Salary: $19 +/hour
Salary: $19 +/hour
Shift: 2nd shift 3:30p.m. – 12:00a.m. / will train 1st shift 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
What you will do:
- Maintain machines and equipment, making sure they are in good working order
- Basic troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
- Operate power tools, air and electric
- Basic electrical/ electronic components
- Read blueprints, drawings, electrical schematics, repair manuals
- Operate material handling equipment, i.e., overhead cranes, forklift trucks, man lifts, etc.
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years of general/ industrial maintenance experience
- Basic mathematical skills and calculations
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Good communication skills and ability to work closely as a team
- Ability to adhere to safety procedures and OSHA guidelines
- Knowledge of maintenance protocols
What’s in it for you:
- On the job training
- Full-time career opportunities are available.
- Opportunity to advance into skilled positions.
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.