Valley City, OH 44280 US
General Maintenance Technician
Work for one of the most admired companies in the world recognized and awarded for their quality products and positive work environment. Our client company cares about their employees, creating a diverse workforce with safety a number one priority.
Salary: $19 +/hour
Shift: 2nd shift 3:30p.m. – Midnight / will training 1st shift 7: a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
What you will be doing:
· Maintain machines and equipment, making sure they are in good working order
· Basic troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
· Operating power tools, air and electric
· Basic electrical/ electronic components
· Reading blueprints, drawings, electrical schematics, repair manuals
· Operate material handling equipment, i.e., overhead cranes, forklift trucks, man lifts, etc.
· Other duties assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Minimum 2 years of general/ industrial maintenance experience
· Basic mathematical skills and calculations
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
· Good communication skills and work closely as a team
· Adhere to safety procedures and OSHA guidelines
· Knowledge of maintenance protocols
What’s in it for you?:
· On the job training
· Full-time career opportunities are available.
· Opportunity to advance into skilled positions.
· The company offers; medical, dental, vision, direct deposit, 401K
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600