Play a critical role in ensuring manufacturing machines are functioning properly for production flow when you become a Maintenance Technician for an aluminum extrusion company in Wylie, TX.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will work on heavy industrial machinery including automated and manual. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging $23-$25 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Wylie area
- Night Shift 6pm-6am
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Your New Role:
As a Maintenance Technician you will have a big impact on the performance of the manufacturing facility. You'll be performing preventative and routine maintenance on conveyors, extrusion machines, saw machines, heavy equipment, and other productions machines.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Exposure/Interest in the areas of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical
- Interest in developing skills in industrial maintenance, industrial technology, or computer programming
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 972-385-8683.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.