The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Management Analyst I
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 05/03/2023 2023-05-03 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW540968414
Management Analyst I
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm | Salary: $23 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston’s Public Works and Engineering Department
Do you have experience in the clerical or administrative setting? Are you seeking a temporary position that will enhance your career? One of our clients in Downtown Houston is partnering with ExecuTeam Staffing to seek a Management Analyst to join their team! The Management Analyst position will review and prepare financial and budgetary forms, reports, and records. Whether now or later, if you have experience in accounting, budget analysis, or public or business administration, you do not want to miss this opportunity as it is open for a limited time. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Management Analyst I’s Responsibilities
- Review and prepare financial and budgetary forms, reports, and records
- Manage special projects or related problems
- Perform other duties as requested by upper management
Management Analyst I’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative and/or professional experience in accounting, budget analysis, finance, public or business administration, or a directly related field is required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) is required
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- This is a 60-day temporary assignment
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7 am to 4 pm, with no weekends!
- The building is in the heart of downtown Houston, surrounded by city attractions, shopping outlets, and quality restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunch!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $23 an hour
Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.