Charlotte, NC 28273 US
- Prepare annual organizational budgets and long-range financial projections in support of the business’s strategic planning processes.
- Lead data analysis for the business, using complex data and problem-solving.
- Analyze financial and business performance against key business metrics and identify pertinent financial highlights, enabling understanding of progress against business plans
- Work directly with various business and functional leaders to educate and support them in developing their strategic plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Identify, communicate, and lead risk & opportunities for the business
- Develop annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and variance analysis
- Research and investigate financial and operational performance variances at a programmatic level and assist business leaders in taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related business discipline
- 7+ years of relevant Finance and Accounting experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- A strong track record of reporting and financial analysis in a public company with a monthly actual and forecast reporting cadence required, preferably in a manufacturing or product environment.
- Minimum two years of experience in government accounting
- Highly adept at understanding and proactively communicating to financial implications of business decisions and dynamics including to senior leadership.
- Proven business partner and influencer
- An ideal candidate will possess excellent academic credentials and strong finance leadership skills.
- Must be eligible to obtain and/or maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance commensurate with the level of facility clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize information and present it in a concise and effective manner
- Big picture thinker capable of translating strategy into actionable and measurable initiatives
- A self-starter with a proven track record of driving projects through to implementation