7:00am-3:30pm (OT possible)
$53,809- $63,232 (Depends on experience)
A global oil supply company in the Dayton area is seeking an experienced Manual Machinist. This role will require the ability to independently setup and run manual machines such as turret lathes and engine lathes. Apply Today! Our client is ready to interview qualified candidates immediately!
What you will do:
- Perform turning, facing, boring, drilling and tapping chases threads, machines tapers, and other operations such as shaft straightening
- Setting up manual machines including selecting the proper cutting tools and setting proper feeds/speeds
- Reading complex engineering blueprints to understand machining/finishing requirements
- Use various measuring instruments and gauges
- Repair, maintain, or construct jigs and fixtures
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years’ experience on manual machines
- Must have own hand tools as required
- Able to do own setups in varying classes of conventional turret lathe work, engine lathe work, and general machining
What’s in it for you:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org