Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Manual Machinist fabricating high quality parts in a manufacturing setting. Our client specializes in producing replacement parts for pumps quickly and efficiently.
As a Manual Machinist, you will be responsible for setting up and operate Manual Lathes and Mills producing various parts for pump replacement. If you are a manual machinist, production machinist or set-up machinist who has knowledge of how to operate fabricating machines including cutting, drilling, and shaping parts, modifying or repairing lathes, mills, and grinders, can read blueprints, and perform preventative and routine maintenance, we strongly encourage you to apply and see what your future holds.
What Matters Most to a Machinist:
- Payrate $25-$32 hourly depending on experience
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Monday-Friday 7:00 am-4:00 pm or 8:00 am-5:00 pm with overtime required depending on projects
- Position is in Houston, TX 77092
Machinist Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 5 years of experience setting up and operating Manual Machines both Lathes and Mills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Experience in operating Plasma Burn tables
- Must have experience in pump repair and manufacturing
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Role as a Machinist:
As a Manual Machinist you will be operating different size Lathe and Mill machines to produce bearings and other parts for replacements in pumps. You will read and interpret blueprints or drawings and inspect finished pieces to verify conformance. As a Manual Machinist you must be able to work independently while following drawings and instructions.
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – Apply today. For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.