Play a critical role with a company that specializes in manufacturing high quality cutting tools for the metal working industry. when you become a Manufacturing Customer Service Representative for our client in Brookfield, WI.
As a Manufacturing Customer Service Representative, you will provide the best possible customer satisfaction for customers by addressing and resolving customer inquiries and problems to coordinate accurate and prompt service between customers, sales, production, and management as well as jumping in with the production team to assist with general production duties. Bring your skills and ambition to our team, apply today!
What Matters Most to a Customer Service Representative:
• Competitive pay ranging from $20-$21 per hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Brookfield, WI area
• 1st shift, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role as a Manufacturing Customer Service Representative:
As a Manufacturing Customer Service Representative, you will receive incoming calls and email order entry information. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers. Provide price quotes and delivery information. Enter customer purchase orders, and create sales orders and production orders. You will also prepare reports and correspondence accurately and on time, including service logs, open work orders, maintenance agreements, warranty work, billings, etc. If you are experienced in production and manufacturing and would like to transfer to the office side of production, this is a great opportunity for you!
Customer Service Representative Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma and 1-3 years of related experience
• Willingness to assist the production team with general duties such as packaging, cleaning of tools, light material handling, etc
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as open orders, procedure manuals, and blueprints is a plus
• Skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous experience with SAP software is preferred
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.