Hingham, MA 02043
Manufacturing Engineer 3-6 months contract opportunity (possibility of going perm for the right person) for a growing company that makes a high quality military based product.
- Work closely with Acoustic and Electrical Engineers to establish Production line set-up, testing procedures, and equipment necessary to build product
- Design of special purpose tools and fixtures to produce products in small to mid-volume.
- Great opportunity for a hands-on - roll up your sleeves manufacturing engineer.
- Smaller type company mind set is critical.
- AutoCAD - SolidWorks - Microsoft Office --Proficient
- Good range of knowledge in manufacturing and production process
- Knowledge/Experience with Military Specs. and Standards is helpful
- Experience establishing procedures and process flow for production line assembly
- Some experience writing process sheets detailing assembly procedures
- Must have demonstrated experience with process improvements.
- Should be well versed in fixture type design using Solidworks.
- Experience with setting up work cells is preferred.
- 5-10 years experience in a Manufacturing Engineering Environment
- Technical education and /or engineering tech background with mechanical aptitude
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
If interested please send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org