The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Wakeman, OH 44889 US
Posted: 02/27/2023 2023-02-27 2023-04-21 Industry: Professional Job Number: WC930954213
Manufacturing Process Engineer II
A family-owned business founded in 1986. With a vision to provide a unique option and traditional slide swing gate systems, A fantastic crew of dedicated employees, they have put the Vertical Pivot Lift operators out as a very viable option. With a reputation for quality, we are the leading manufacturer of Vertical Pivot Gate systems. In addition to manufacturing the first UL 325 compliant vertical pivot gate operator, we also offer a full line of reversing/safety, accessory, and access control devices.
What will you do:
- Responsible for the creation of work instructions and other important aspects of our manufacturing process
- Oversees and helps implement lean manufacturing & 5S disciplines in manufacturing
- Works with other engineering and production personnel to improve processes and equipment used in manufacturing
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with a heavy focus on standard work instructions and process documentation
- Analyze manufacturing process and systems, make recommendations, and implement solutions to increase production efficiency
- Troubleshoot manufacturing processes to optimize performance, clearly identify root causes and permanently eliminate issues
- Lead and manage a continuous improvement culture with the ability to drive projects to timely completion and follow-up post completion for any continuous improvement goal
What You Need:
- Non-degreed candidates may be accepted based on prior experience
- Experience should detail ability to perform individually as well as a part of cross-functional teams
- The ability to document and troubleshoot processes through work instructions and corrective actions is a must
What's In It for You?
- Direct Hire with Company
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid Vacation
- Health, dental, vision, 401k benefits
Call us today for an interview 440-324-7001 or apply at www.trnstaffing.com
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.