Manufacturing Maintenance Leader needed for a growing medical device company!
What Matters Most to a Manufacturing Maintenance Leader:
Join our client’s team, a global leader in medical technology, and play a pivotal role in advancing healthcare worldwide. As a Manufacturing Maintenance Leader, your primary focus will be on optimizing production technology and maintenance techniques to ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency. Your contributions will help them make the impossible possible.
Manufacturing Maintenance Leader Responsibilities:
As a Manufacturing Maintenance Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and resolving production losses (Breakdown, Waste, Speed)
- Developing and enhancing maintenance standards
- Implementing maintenance processes for designated product lines
- Training and coaching operators and technicians in maintenance skills
- Executing maintenance activities in the production line (planned/unplanned)
Your Experience as a Manufacturing Maintenance Leader:
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- Associate's Degree (Required), BA/BS Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering (Preferred), or 10 years of Technical or Manufacturing experience in place of a degree.
- 5 years of experience with high-speed automated assembly and packaging equipment (Preferred), 3 years of people-leading experience (Preferred), and some PLC experience (Preferred).
- Proficiency in communication, team collaboration, problem-solving, and project management. Basic knowledge of safety, ergonomics, logistics, and planning.
Your New Organization:
Our client offers a community of innovators dedicated to reinventing the future of health. Join them, and you'll find an environment that fosters learning, growth, and the opportunity to make a difference in the world.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.