Play a critical role in supporting production and maintaining high company standards when you become a Material Handler with a metal and mineral merchant wholesaler industry in Wood Dale, IL.
As a Material Handler, you will support the production department. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $20 an hour
- Temp to perm: opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Wood Dale, IL area
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 6am to 2:30pm – Depending on workflow it will be OT 6am to 6pm.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for transporting, storing, retrieving, identifying, sorting, stacking, auditing, and locating parts and supplies. You'll also assist the machine operator and maintain a safe, and clean workspace.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of material handler within a machine shop or manufacturing experience or relative experience
- The ability to operate a sit-down forklift and the company will train in the crane operating.
- Good work ethic, attention to detail, exhibits flexibility, and willingness to change tasks.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at 847-240-9100.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.