Manufacturing Software Engineer
Tinley Park, IL 60487 US
- Working with design engineering and manufacturing personnel to lead and develop new testing/production workstations which provide highly accurate calibration routines
- Total ownership and accountability of end-to-end factory test processes and performance
- Work with design engineering to develop, qualify, and implement complex calibration routines
- Monitoring production testing, resolving, and preventing issues in test operations
- Debugging hardware and software issues in production testing with the global teams
- Work with design engineering and manufacturing personnel to smoothly transfer new products to the factory floor
- Collaborating with development teams to improve test framework integration and deployment
- Driving continuous improvement of manufacturing production tests through process and software optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Software engineering is required
- 5 years of engineering experience in designing and implementing automated test site development.
- Good understanding of calibration concepts for sensors
- Good understanding of communication standards and electrical wiring to support stable, high-speed data rates (RS232, RS422, IEEE488, Ethernet, USB)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio and .net language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both orally and written as well as in-person and remotely.