Manufacturing Technician 1
Charlotte, NC 28273 US
- Weighing, measuring, and mixing raw materials
- Operating crystal-grown furnaces
- Preparing and building growth chambers
- Harvesting and inspecting final products
- High school diploma/ GED
- Associates degree or 2-year technical degree preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills required
- Experience with basic hand tools and measuring devices including calipers and rulers
- Computer experience with the ability to work with spreadsheets
- 7 days on 7 days off
- 9:00 am – 9:15 pm Tuesday to Monday
- $18+/Hr. DOE
- A growth-oriented company with incredible advancement opportunities.
- Access to an employee who ran and maintained food and essentials closet as needed.
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance for you and/or your family
- Optional accident, disability, and life insurance.
- Pay directly deposited into your account or pay card every week.
- Unlimited referral bonuses