The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77092 US
Posted: 05/15/2023 2023-05-15 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: VS438976324
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77092 | Location: Northwest Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm | Salary: $17 - $19 an hour
A well-known Texas-based insurance company is seeking a Marketing Assistant candidate to join their team! The role of the Marketing Assistant will aid the marketing department with customer inquiries and maintain various reports for the agents on hand. If you are passionate about helping people, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are open for you!
Marketing Assistant’s Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet visitors as they walk in
- Maintain email general email box for all agent updates
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Establish agent information in an internal program for online enrollment
Marketing Assistant’s Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bilingual in Spanish & English is required
- Must have proficient knowledge of various programs and applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, SharePoint, Word), Zoom, Webex Teams, IBM AS400, etc.
- Ability to meet personal or team qualitative and quantitative situations
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Well-respected and Texas-based insurance company known for their quality of service to their clients.
- Conveniently located in northwest Houston just off 290 with easy access to on and off the freeway. Close to area shopping and restaurants
- The professional work environment also offers casual days on Fridays.
- Potential to be hired full-time with the client after an evaluation period
- During employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $19 an hour
Utilize your marketing or clerical experience to work with an acclaimed insurance company - Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.