When you step into the role of Marketing Project Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. As the Marketing Project Manager, industry expertise will strengthen an innovative environment, spearheading the successful completion of multifaceted projects.
Join this transformative role and make a lasting difference.
Competitive annual compensation range of $65k - $75K
Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
Located in Tampa, FL - Not a remote position
Monday- Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Your New Role as a Marketing Project Manager:
- Working with the marketing directors to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks that need to be implemented that strategy.
- Managing project process from beginning to end executing with positive results
- Conduct in-depth market research on a product or service compared to industry standard
- Determine marketing campaign budgets to ensure that all marketing staff adhere to them.
- Create and manage a content calendar and scheduling deadlines, meeting the highest attainable quality standards
Marketing Project Manager Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of business-to-consumer marketing, budgeting, and designing marketing campaigns
- Previous experience as a liaison between the Executive and direct reports and others within and outside of the company
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook (Expert level)
- Strong customer service skills
Your New Organization: This is an innovative and industry-leading construction company, recognized for its commitment to excellence. They work hard to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Enjoy a dynamic and supportive environment with solid benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Marketing Project Manager, at this renowned real estate invest organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner: Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.