Matcher - 2nd shift
Medina, OH 44256 US
Proud partners with a leading provider of custom measured tailored firefighter protective suits, The Reserves Network is interviewing Matcher Associate. Conveniently located in Medina, OH, this company provides exceptional internal growth opportunities.
Matcher Associates (No experience required)
Hours: 2nd shift 2:30pm-11:30pm Sunday - Thursday
$500 Bonus after first 90 days from time of hire
$1,000 Bonus after 1st year
- Match tops to bottoms
What You Need:
- High school diploma/GED and willingness to learn
- Experience with Lectra Vectors preferred, but not required
- Basic math skills, ability to read / understand written instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on cushy and comfortable floor mats
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Open and effective communicator with co-workers and supervisors
- Solution focused mind-set
- Self motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Hand dexterity and attention to detail
- Possess a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be take pride in your work
- Demonstrate adaptability to learn new skills and follow company procedures
- Dependability with good attendance
What is in it for you?
- Temp-To-Hire | Long-Term Career Opportunity
- Job Training
- Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Weekly Pay | Direct Deposit
To apply please contact us at our Brunswick Branch 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.