The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Material Handler/ 1st Shift
Palmetto, GA 30268 US
Posted: 04/28/2023 2023-04-28 2023-07-03 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: CH790360428
Do you enjoy working in an exciting brand-new state-of-the-art facility? Would you like to work with a company that has nine internationally known iconic brands and are driven by vision, values, and priorities? You will be responsible for tracking warehouse stock, orders, and merchandise in this position. If you are an individual who can complete tasks successfully with little supervision, then we are interested in you.
As a production worker, you will oversee the correct quality of materials, and the end products produced by the company to achieve performance targets safely; cost-effectively and be a part of a company where culture is our greatest asset.
What you will do:
- General housekeeping (Utility), functions include scanning, sorting, and loading merchandise.
- Other functions may include packing bags in corrugated boxes and palletizing.
- Meet and exceed all safety, quality, and efficiency standards.
- Job functions are subject to change from day to day depending on customer requirements.
What you need:
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work the entire shift from start to finish.
- A positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Non-slip shoes are required.
What's in it for you:
- 1st shift positions only
- Weekly Pay
- Paid lunch breaks
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you can enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications. If you have any questions, please contact our Lithia Springs Branch if you have any questions 770-996-1503.