Danville, VA 24541 US
- Remove stems off color tobacco and foreign material such as strings, dirt, and paper from tobacco as it moves along conveyor to ensure clean and uniform product.
- Lift objects by hand and clean work area, machines, and equipment, using broom and rags to assist machine operators / supervisor.
- Shovel loose materials, such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics, or tobacco, into machine hoppers or containers.
- Drop pickings into buckets attached to conveyor frame or into a bucket on the floor, according to whether pickings are dark tobacco, green tobacco, tobacco with stems, or foreign material
- Build boxes manually by hand, pull or remove wires from tobacco bails
- Previous tobacco experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions and lift 25 pounds.
- Teamwork, coordination, dependability.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- 1st and 2nd shift available
- Clean, safe work environment
- Weekly pay
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!