Fairburn, GA 30213
Our client has long been recognized as leader in the Fairburn, GA area with over 18 years in logistics and supply chain management. They are leading the industry with services that reduce operational costs and increase customer satisfaction. Due to the recent expansion of their product line we are currently searching for candidates to fill our open 2nd Shift positions for Temp-to-Hire; Full Time opportunities.
- Loads/unloads deliveries, accepts shipments, identifies/prepare, delivers and moves materials to and from appropriate equipment/departments.
- Participates in maintaining inventory and control systems and supplies so as not to impact production.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Available for shift work dependent on operations requirement.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in manufacturing, assembly or other related fields
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week
- Monday through Friday work week
- Ability to stand up to 8+ hours a day
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Full time career opportunities available
- Company offers medical, dental, vision, direct deposit, 401K, paid vacation/sick leave
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Referral bonus program
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our McDonough office at 770.914.3370
If interested please send a resume to: McDonough@trnstaffing.com