Republic, MO 65738 US
TRN Has partnered with a local medical supply chain company to fill their Material Handler role. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
The Material Handler is responsible for providing the highest level of accuracy within each aspect of customer order fulfillment. This includes, but is not limited to, receiving product, stocking/replenishment, product selection, routing completed orders to the appropriate trailer, and maintaining a safe work environment. Utilization of computers will apply. Performance consistent with guidelines established by the Manager of Distribution and the Operations Management Team
1. Attitude: Effectively practices and promotes teamwork in all duties. Actions are consistent with objectives and goals for department, distribution center, and health system. Remembers that patients are at the end of our supply chain.
2. Quality of Work: Performs duties in a manner that insures inventory accuracy throughout the health system. Verifies products, quantities, and insures label integrity. Provides notification of item maintenance when required. Actual accuracy performance consistent with established standards for a Materials Handler
3.Quantity of Work: Consistently produces work volumes relative to established standards for a Materials Handler.
4. Job Knowledge: Knowledge of products and procedures relative to job duties, distribution center, pharmaceutical repackaging, and health system operations.
5. Judgement: Makes decisions based upon job knowledge and experience. Considers all impacted areas in decision process. Seeks advice where applicable. Judgement
sensible and reliable.
6. Dependability & Empowerment: Completion of assignments without follow up. Ability to identify, adapt, and pursue priorities. Provides proper communication of unresolved issues in a timely manner.
7. Industry: Utilizes available work hours effectively. Actively seeks other tasks upon completion.
8. Personal Appearance: Wears clothing and Health System badge consistent with dress code. Attends to personal hygiene to maintain a clean, well-groomed appearance
9. Safety: Observes universal precautions consistently. Wears proper personal protective equipment when appropriate. Plays a daily part of maintaining a safe work
10. Attendance: Adheres to Health System attendance standards. Provides advanced notification of absence where possible.
Experience: Three months related forklift experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other: Language Skills: Ability to comprehend simple instructions. Able to speak , read and write English is desired. Mathematical Skills: Ability to do simple math add, subtract, multiply using whole numbers. Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree
Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 600 hours worked
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.