Timberlake, NC 27583 US
- Remove stems, off color tobacco, strings, dirt, and paper from tobacco
- Clean work area, machines, and equipment using brooms, etc.
- Shovel loose materials, such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics, or tobacco, into machine hoppers or containers
- Drop pickings into buckets attached to conveyor frame or into a bucket on the floor according to types
- Manually build boxes and remove wires from tobacco bails
- Previous tobacco experience a plus but not required
- Ability to perform repetitive motions and lift to 25 pounds.
- Team player, coordination, must be reliable and dependable
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Pay range is from $14.00 to 17.00 per hour!
- Starting hourly rate of pay – with Shift Differentials
- Additional 10% of the payrate for 2nd shift
- Additional 5% of the payrate for 3rd shift
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift opportunities available
- Multiple Healthcare Plans including dental and vision
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses