Our client located in Wooster, OH is looking for candidates to grow with their company. This is an opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience.
- Responsible for the flow of materials to and from their assigned workstations.
- Physically verify the accuracy of inventory
- Willing to learn to operate industrial equipment
What You Need:
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
What’s In It for You:
- Starting pay of $15.95/ Hour
- When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
To apply please contact the Brunswick office at 330-273-8634
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.