Play a critical role in partnering with a leading hardware retailer that supports corporate companies to homeowners, providing supplies and tools for any project in Lenexa, KS.
As a material handler, will be responsible for receiving, stocking, order filling, and shipping. Stand for hours at a time while working in a fast-paced environment. If you have experience with power equipment and know how to efficiently get items from point A to point B, this position is for you. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Pay of $18 .50 an hour
- On-site position located in the Lenexa, KS area
- 1st shift, 7:00am-3:30pm M-F
- Benefits include; Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision, Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft ,Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card, Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Your New Role:
- Utilize forklift, and/or other power equipment to unload freight, process product via RF Scanner onto dock in preparation for stocking. Specifical Reach Truck.
- Use of RF Scanner to resupply bins, maintain inventory freight in preparation of order picking while on foot or reach lift.
- Use Voice Collect headset to select and stage merchandise for transport, while efficiently fulfilling orders via foot or forklift.
- Operate a forklift or other power equipment to strategically load products onto outgoing trailers.
What You Need:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, squat, and kneel on a regular basis
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs when needed
- Availability on weekends and holidays may be required
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.