When you step into the role of Material Planner, you will be responsible for Material Planning, Inventory Management, Procurement and Transportation. Your initial responsibilities will include planning of sub-assemblies, identifying shortages, negotiating, and procuring catalog and manufactured materials used in the production of highly niche products for aerospace, military, and medical markets.
What Matters Most to a Material Planner:
- Competitive salary of $55,000year - $60,000/year annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- excellent opportunity to gain entry-level Supply Chain Management experience in a dynamic manufacturing environment with growth potential
- Mon-Thurs: 7am-4pm, or 8am-5pm, Friday: 7am-1pm or 8am-2pm.
Your New Role as a Material Planner:
Join a leading manufacturer based in Stamford, CT, as a Material Planner You will be proactive and plan materials based on consumption using good judgment and historical analysis to balance cash flow and purchase price.
Creatively form and implement strategies that will aggressively balance Inventory and consumption. A Successful applicant will be driven, resilient and excel as part of a highly capable, high-performance team.
Your Experience as a Material Panner:
- 2 years Associate degree and 3-5 years of Manufacturing or warehouse environments
- Strong Microsoft skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to learn and exploit ERP system
- Energetic self-starter that must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Identify good buying opportunities
- Recognizing market fluctuations and capitalizing on advantageous buying situations
Your New Organization:
The organization is a global manufacturer committed to the sustainability and growth of the organization and its people. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network -apply today!
For additional information, call 203-272-6780.
?Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.