The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Mechanical Assembler (26851)
Anderson, TX 77830 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-08 Industry: Assembly Job Number: LB462171210
Anderson, TX 77830
1st Shift | 6am to 430pm | Monday to Friday
$16-$17.69 an hour; based on experience
Entry level position available for individual with general mechanical skills and a desire to advance through on-the job training. Will be assigned to a group of three to assemble parts, and position, align and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies or units using a variety of tools and equipment.
What You Will Do:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions and processes by assembling and testing of rotating equipment
- Follow Quality Policy and Procedures, OSHA guidelines, and regulations governing workplace safety
- Assist in hose assembly routing
- Assist in the testing of assembled parts to ensure functionality
- Red, interpret and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and schematics to determine component parts and assembly sequence
- Identify & report any faulty components or hazardous conditions during the assembly process
What You Need:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing processes and assembly experience is a huge plus, however, training is provided
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that are often very small
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
- Audiogram, physical and visual acuity exam will be administered after offer
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
What’s In It For You:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Company offers career development and continuing education opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org