The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Waukesha, WI 53186 US
Posted: 02/13/2023 2023-02-13 2023-04-20 Industry: Industrial Job Number: JH88788314
Mechanical Assembly – Waukesha, WI
We currently have a company that is looking for 1st shift Assemblers. you will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing a better seating experience in work-specific vehicles. They offer outstanding opportunities to become high-visibility players within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
The ideal candidate will assemble from drawings and instructions, using assembly fixtures and power bench tools, inspect and test final assembles.
What you will do:
- Able to perform all the assembly steps necessary from upholstering/covering through final packaging
- Use drawings and job order documentation to assemble and verify correct product configuration
- Check and test and verify subassemblies and units to meet all specifications.
- Material movement from other departments
What you will need:
- Work experience in role that required the use of tools for mechanical tasks is required (prior manufacturing assembly experience is preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow direction
- Computer skills preferred
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401 K
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today, or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com