The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Rockmart, GA 30153 US
Posted: 01/31/2023 2023-01-31 2023-04-21 Industry: Engineering Job Number: WC534113131
Location: Greater Marietta-Rockmart-Cedartown
Hours: 8am – 5 pm
Job Summary: Provide engineering services to develop new steam generation equipment, work on design improvements, provide factory support, test equipment, and control designs by managing drawings and bills of material. Assume advanced responsibilities such as managing product development projects, managing ASME pressure vessel code compliance, and similar. Supervise junior engineers on a project basis.
- Product development and improvement involving design and testing of industrial machinery.
- Product control involving creating and revising drawings (mechanical, electrical, schematics, etc.), bills of material, and documentation (manuals, calculators, etc.).
- Hands-on testing and troubleshooting of factory products.
- Serving as a technical expert providing engineering support to other departments.
- Understanding and applying various codes and regulations (ASME, UL, NFPA, etc.).
- Supporting training events for customers, representatives, and Miura personnel.
- Traveling occasionally for field support, training, trade shows, and similar .
- 3+ years of related engineering experience after completion of degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or similar CAD programs.
- EIT certification preferred.
- Experience with ASME BPVC design, UL standards, and similar preferred.
Benefits: Benefits and compensation will be discussed during the interview.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information please contact: email@example.com