A global provider of marketing solutions is looking to a data entry clerk to their growing team with over 58,000 employees in all major world markets, our companies specialize in advertising, digital marketing, communications planning, media, public relations, and specialty marketing. Want to join a great company then continue reading!!
Job duties for data entry clerk:
- Review positive pay exceptions
- Research vendor inquires on all systems and responds accordingly
- Transmit positive pay files to our bank daily
- Responsible for the voiding/reissuing of checks
- Perform month-end metrics
- Monitor accounts payable for various exceptions
- Perform other payment related inquiries/duties as needed
Requirements for data entry clerk:
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate or bachelor's degree preferred
- Requires 1 to 2 years of finance and accounting experience in a corporate environment
Perks for data entry clerk:
- $16.50 hour
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Hybrid work schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
Hit apply and we will reach out to you soon!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.