When you step into the role of the medical administrative assistant with this busy pediatric patient office, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your organizational and administrative expertise will strengthen a productive environment where patient comfort and satisfaction is the biggest priority.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What matters most as the medical administrative assistant:
- Pay starting at $20 / hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with benefit access including 3 medical plans, dental, vision, and more
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm schedule
Your new role as the medical administrative assistant:
- Answer and direct high volume inbound calls from patients
- Prepare patients for initial appointment and obtain accurate pre-registration and benefits information from patients
- Schedule and reschedule medical appointments
- Verify and enter patient data, insurance information, and billing information into the company’s system
Your experience to be the medical administrative assistant:
- High School or GED required
- 1 year of experience in an administrative role in an office environment, preferably experience in a medical office
Your New Organization:
This is a local, thriving, specialty medical practice that strives to achieve maximum patient satisfaction.
Enjoy a positive environment with access to benefits including 3 different health plans, dental, and vision.
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as a medical administrative assistant at this patient-oriented employer. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.