The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Medical Assistant I
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 05/19/2023 2023-05-19 2023-07-01 Job Number: JR503003107
Medical Assistant I
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Texas Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Neurology | Salary: $17 - $21 an hour
One of Houston’s premier medical facilities is seeking a Medical Assistant I to join their Neurology team! As a Medical Assistant I, you will schedule appointments, answer incoming phone calls, and refill prescriptions requested by the physicians in the Parkinson’s division. You do not want to miss out on this great opportunity to work with a prominent healthcare organization that is recognized worldwide for research leading to advancements in healthcare. If you have experience as a Medical Assistant and want to make an advance in your career, submit your resume today!
Medical Assistant I’s Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct messages to appropriate personnel
- Schedule appointments
- Refill prescriptions authorized by physicians
- Capture accurate and detailed documentation of the appointment promptly
Medical Assistant I’s Qualifications
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Experience in a specialty practice is preferred
- EMR Epic experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Parking reimbursement of $10 a day
- Located in the Texas Medical Center with easy access to Park-N-Ride Stations
- The clinic maintains an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $21 an hour
Now is your chance to work with one of the most renowned healthcare organizations and make a difference in your community – Apply Now!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.