Step into the role of Medical Assistant II to impact one of Houston's established Sports Medicine and rehabilitation clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will become a crucial team member to support and deliver excellent patient care that is safe, efficient, and patient-centered.
Don’t miss this chance to join a diverse and prominent team to deliver the highest quality of patient care.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00 - $21.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- The location will start off in the Bellaire area of Houston, TX, and then will transition to Pearland, TX in November 2023
- Specialty: Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading Sports Medicine & rehabilitation clinics in the Houston area. As a Medical Assistant II, you will help plan and prepare patient visits ensuring appropriate schedules, test results, and clinic-specific requirements are easily available, prepare for and assist with routine and specialty procedures, and perform hearing and vision testing. You will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you become a crucial part of the team to ensure safe, effective, and timely patient care is delivered.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of a hard-working team that is dedicated and committed to delivering quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Medical Assistant training program is required
- One year of related work experience is required; 2+ years of procedure experience with sterile and non-sterile experience is highly preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required; CMA, RMA, CCMA, and NCMA certifications are highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its commitment to delivering safe and efficient patient care. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Medical Assistant II with a renowned sports medicine and rehabilitation practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.