The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Medical Assistant III
Bellaire, TX 77401 US
Posted: 05/15/2023 2023-05-15 2023-07-01 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: JR206914512
Medical Assistant III
Zip Code: Bellaire, TX 77401 | Location: South Galleria Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
Are you eager to learn from Houston’s most renowned Surgery clinics? A prominent healthcare clinic is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant III to support patients by recording vitals, preparing rooms for examinations, and ensuring treatment procedures undergoing surgeries. If you are passionate about making a difference in your community with one of Houston's most trusted surgery specialty clinics, submit your resume today!
Medical Assistant III’s Responsibilities
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, and other important information, including test results.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians’ instructions to patients and their caregivers
- Schedule patients for appointments and referrals
- Prepare and assist with routine and specialty procedures
Medical Assistant III’s Qualifications
- Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Medical Assistant in a Physician’s office is required; A minimum of 2 years of Procedure experience (sterile and non-sterile) is highly preferred
- Basic Life Support Certification is required
- CPR, CMA, RMA, CCMA, or NCMA Certificate is highly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is highly preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (pension plan, 100% PPO plan, and generous PTO package)
- Located in an up-and-coming area with easy access to great shopping and restaurants
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
If you are an experienced Medical Assistant seeking an opportunity to work with one of the renowned healthcare organizations, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.