The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Medical Assistant III
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 05/08/2023 2023-05-08 2023-07-01 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: JR76234258
Medical Assistant III
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Neurosurgery | Salary: $18 to $21 an hour
Are you eager to learn from Houston’s most renowned Neurosurgery clinics? A prominent healthcare clinic is pursuing an experienced Medical Assistant III to support patients by recording vitals, preparing rooms for examinations, and ensuring proper communication is transferred appropriately across all departments. If you want to make a difference in your community with one of the most trusted Neurosurgery specialty clinics, submit your resume today!
Medical Assistant III’s Responsibilities
- Participate in planning and preparing patient visits to ensure appropriate schedules, test results, and clinic-specific requirements are available.
- Communicate with patients about any delays or progress of clinical appointments.
- Perform appropriate hearing and vision testing, EKG, spirometry, point of care testing, specimen collecting, equipment cleaning or reprocessing, and other requested procedures.
- Prepare and stock rooms and clinic supplies in advance of clinic visits as well as clean rooms appropriately between patients.
- Schedule patients for follow-up appointments or referrals and perform routine clerical duties for the team and staff, including photocopying, scanning, and faxing.
Medical Assistant III’s Qualifications
- Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistance in a Physician’s office is required
- Basic Life Support Certification is required; Certifications as a CMA, RMA, CCMA, or NCMA are highly preferred
- Utilization and care of standard clinic equipment are required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is highly preferred but not required
Company Culture & Perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (pension plan, 100% PPO plan, and generous PTO package)
- $10 Parking Reimbursement is offered, and Metrorail Park-N-Ride Stations are close by.
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 to $21 an hour
If you are an experienced Medical Assistant seeking an opportunity to work with one of the renowned healthcare organizations, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is a Company of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.