The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Medical Assistant III
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 05/19/2023 2023-05-19 2023-07-08 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: JR624383519
Medical Assistant III
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Orthopedics | Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
Do you want to work with a team of people who are passionate about what they do? Do you have the passion to make a difference in your community? One of the premier Orthopedics clinics in the Houston Medical Center is seeking a Medical Assistant III who will perform patient care and assist clerical and administrative staff. If this is your time to make a difference in your community, apply today!
Medical Assistant III’s Responsibilities
- Perform routine care responsibilities such as taking vital signs, venipuncture (blood draws), collecting specimens, and wound care.
- Note the primary complaint or reason for the visit
- Collect patient history, perform medication reconciliation, and enter information in the electronic medical record.
- Review patients’ medications list and identify any medications that required attention before the procedure
- Schedule patients for examinations and testing
Medical Assistant III’s Qualifications
- Certification from an Accredited Medical Assistant Program is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a specialty clinic preferred
- Experience in Orthopedics is a strong plus
- Experience with Epic EMR Program preferred
- COVID-19 Vaccination is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Opportunities for challenges, learning, and advancement with a company aligned with a long-term aggressive growth strategy
- $10 Parking Reimbursement Offered
- Numerous tenured professionals with experience and knowledge from which to learn
- Medical Center – Park & Ride or Metrorail accessible
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
If you are looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to make an impact in your community, we want to hear from you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.