The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Medical Assistant III
Pearland, TX 77584 US
Posted: 03/09/2023 2023-03-09 2023-04-29 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: JR81909632
Medical Assistant III
Zip Code: Pearland, TX 77584 | Location: Highway 288 South
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Orthopedics | Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
Are you a Medical Assistant seeking a rewarding career in the Pearland area? An acclaimed orthopedic clinic is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to support patients in a timely, efficient, and equitable manner. If you have a passion to learn from one of the best orthopedic teams in the Houston area, submit your resume today!
Medical Assistant III’s Responsibilities
- Perform responsibilities in a manner that promotes quality patient care and customer service.
- Participate in planning and preparing for patient visits ensuring appropriate schedules, test results, and clinic-specific requirements are available.
- Room patients and record their reasons for the visit, vital signs, medication list, allergies, smoking history, and other important information.
- Perform appropriate hearing and vision testing, EKG, spirometry, point of care testing, specimen collection, equipment cleaning, and other requested procedures.
- Prepare and stock rooms and clinic supplies
- Prepare for and assist with routine and specialty procedures
- Schedule patients for follow-up appointments or referrals and perform routine clerical duties, including photocopying, scanning, and faxing
Medical Assistant III’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 years of recent Medical Assistant experience is required
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) and CMA, RMA, CCMA, or NCMA Certification required
- Surgery scheduling experience is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (pension plan, 100% PPO plan, and generous PTO package)
- Located in an up-and-coming area with easy access to great shopping and restaurants
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Work Schedule, Monday – Friday, hours may vary on the provider.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
If you are an experienced Medical Assistant seeking an opportunity to work with a renowned surgical group, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.