Medical Assistant III
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77089 | Location: Southeast Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
A prominent healthcare clinic in the Southeast Houston area is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant III. If you are passionate about making a difference in your community with one of the most trusted surgery specialty clinics in the Houston Area.
Medical Assistant III’s Responsibilities
- Participate in planning and preparing patient visits to ensure appropriate schedules, test results, and clinic-specific requirements are available
- Perform appropriate hearing and vision testing, EKG, spirometry, point of care testing, specimen collecting, equipment cleaning or reprocessing, and other requested procedures
- Prepare for and assist with routine and specialty procedures
Medical Assistant III’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma and certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program is preferred
- 3 years of experience in a healthcare setting is required
- Basic Life Support Certification is required; CMA, RMA, CCMA, or NCMA Certifications are highly preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and accessible transportation to Southeast Houston and Bayshore.
Company Culture & Perks
- Competitive benefits package (pension plan, 100% PPO plan, and generous PTO package)
- Work Schedule: Monday: Southeast Clinic, Tuesday: Bayshore, Wednesday: Sugar Land, Thursday, and Friday: Southeast performing administrative desk work.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $21 an hour
Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity can take you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Company of The Reserves Network, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.