The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Medical Assistant III
Sugar Land, TX 77479 US
Posted: 03/09/2023 2023-03-09 2023-04-29 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: JR14469129
Medical Assistant III
Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77479 | Location: Fort Bend County
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Do you have a passion for helping others in the community? Are you an experienced Medical Assistant looking for a new healthcare organization? Now is the chance to take the step and apply for a public health organization in the Sugar Land area as a Medical Assistant III. Apply today and explore the opportunities that have yet to come!
Medical Assistant III’s Responsibilities
- Participate in planning and preparing patient visits ensuring appropriate schedules, test results, and clinic-specific requirements.
- Room patients consistent with clinic needs while determining and documenting the main complaint and reason for visit, vital signs, and other information required by the clinic
- Inform patients of any delays and progress of clinical appointments
- Prepare and stock rooms and clinic supplies in advance of clinic visits as well as clean rooms in between patient visits
- Prepare for and assist with routine and specialty procedures
- Schedule patients for follow-up appointments or referrals
- Perform routine clerical duties for team and staff members, including photocopying, scanning, and faxing
Medical Assistant III’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Certification from an approved Medical Assistant Training Program required
- A minimum of 3 years of medical assistance experience is required
- Experience with Epic EMR Program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Close access to the highway for an easy commute with shopping and restaurants nearby
- Work schedule Monday – Friday; 8 am to 5 pm
- Once hired full-time, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package, including a pension plan, a 100% paid PPO plan, and a generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include a 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
If you are a Medical Assistant and want to work for an acclaimed healthcare organization, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.